I'm sooooo excited for you both! Darien is truly one of the most amazing people on the entire face of the planet. Eric you are very lucky to have her heart, and she is lucky to have you. I'm absolutely confident that you are equally as amazing, to have won Darien's heart. I can't wait to meet you! Xoxo Brinn
ETERNITY IS NOW!!! The decisions and actions of today determine our destination and the nature of our journey. A new "Universe" is about to be created, 9 January 2010, and within it: kindness, goodness, intelligence, wisdom, service, virtue, light, compassion!!! Those choice intelligences in the first place will be filled with joy to join the "Laird-Carroll Universe". Patience is a virtue and comes to those who wait patiently and choose the right, not making the mistakes of many!!! We love you lots. Phillip and Clipper Maxfield - November2009
Congratulations.. Craig and I just heard about your engagement last week! We just wanted to say congrats.
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo excited for you both! Darien is truly one of the most amazing people on the entire face of the planet. Eric you are very lucky to have her heart, and she is lucky to have you. I'm absolutely confident that you are equally as amazing, to have won Darien's heart. I can't wait to meet you! Xoxo Brinn
ReplyDeleteETERNITY IS NOW!!! The decisions and actions of today determine our destination and the nature of our journey. A new "Universe" is about to be created, 9 January 2010, and within it: kindness, goodness, intelligence, wisdom, service, virtue, light, compassion!!! Those choice intelligences in the first place will be filled with joy to join the "Laird-Carroll Universe". Patience is a virtue and comes to those who wait patiently and choose the right, not making the mistakes of many!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you lots. Phillip and Clipper Maxfield - November2009