It officially begins today. Eric and I drove from Phoenix to Idaho Falls yesterday. 6 a.m. departure and 11 p.m. arrival. We hit sacrament meeting in Kanab, Ut, dinner in Sandy, Ut and pulled up to John and Linda Laird's house to gather a pair of towels and sheets for easy unpacking for the night. Then by midnight we were in our new apartment. Two bedroom, two bathroom, clean carpets and a fireplace. Should be a good set up for 6 months and then from there, who knows where we will end up.
Eric and I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning, or before actually, because the sun doesn't start to come up until 6:30 a.m. in Idaho and we went back to his parents house for a few essentials, vacuum cleaner, toilet paper and garbage bags. Then back to apartment I-308. I unloaded the suitcases up to the third level while Eric got ready for work. Now it is just me and the computer and our stuff, ready to take on Idaho Falls and the world after I make a trip to Target to buy cleaning supplies.
Somewhere along the way, during wedding preparation, we fired our professional blogger. He/she was horrible. We will be updating any important events you might have missed so come back soon for details on the prep, the main event and Aruba.
heart. The (freezing) Newlywed Kids
Monday, January 18, 2010
The New Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hear ya.
ReplyDeleteYea! Your home. Can't wait to see you this weekend. You should have went to church with my parents in Kanab. They would have loved to see you, but I understand because you had a long day ahead of you.
ReplyDelete