Well they wear scarves everyday here, but what better way to celebrate Christmas with friends! Bill and Steph threw the years best Christmas party for all the kids traveling home for the holidays.
We now have a five year supply of straws. You can't come visit us unless you promise to use at least five.
Unfortunately, this one didn't make it home with us, but I think you can still find it at the Call's...
Yeah, I am so glad you are updating your blog so I can keep up w/ Laird and what's going on in your lives. By the way, I served a mission w/ him (in case you were wondering who this random person was that was commenting on your blog). I am so happy for you two. Tell him I say HOWDY! :)
ReplyDeleteVelikanka! She knows all about you....trust me. I also have contributed to this blog believe or not. P.s. love the new album on FB
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun party! We need to meet half way one of these days... :)
ReplyDelete