Monday, April 5, 2010

The Rehearsal Dinner

Whoever thought it was a silly idea to have a wedding dinner and a rehearsal dinner was wrong. It was probably the best idea of the weekend. (Don't get me wrong, the dancing was the second best idea.)

In true Carroll style we hosted a dinner for 60 on the balcony at our home. It was just chilly enough to want to sit by the fire and just crowded enough to want more time to spend with everyone, but it was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Family, a few close friends and a little time to appreciate all of the incredible people in our lives. I am getting emotional writing about it, so I am going to stop, but it was a perfect night and perfect way to get ready to be in the temple the next morning.


Uncle Johnny and Mom in RL Plaid. I know, too cute.

Grampa so excited about his plaid wedding socks. Even cuter.

So I may tease the kid about being skinny and goofy, but he is pretty good looking.
And we adopted a child for the weekend.

Also very good looking. Mr. Gubernick posing.

The fabulous Steele clan made the event magical with their delightful food.

Kelly making the moves on Grandma Doe and Grampa Carroll. She wants to be in the family and knows that this is the best way in.

Freezing cousins.

Okay. She went above and beyond. They love her!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all this fabulous plaid!!!! I love it! :) I miss you so much! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete