Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The True Blogger

Because she is amazing and is a dear friend, Amy Scerra blogged our wedding just days after it happened. My mom is ready to adopt her as a daughter so I decided that before I post any wedding day pictures I should direct you to her blog. She did an amazing job capturing the reception and all of the little details, plus a few of her own.

Thanks Amy. We love and miss you.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you're amazing and i love you both!! the pictures don't do the day justice. I tried my best to capture radiance! your family is beautiful beyond what any photo could capture, but i definitely tried.... The ceremony was what anyone could describe as essentially YOU as a couple. thank you for letting us all be a part of your incredible day! now, down to business: can you pretty please send me your new address via email? i need it!! :) love you both forever :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy is such a fabulous blogger and she documented your special day so perfectly! It's so nice to have such talented friends! :) You looked stunning on your wedding day, i wish i could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darien!!! I just found your blog and I'm so excited. I didn't even know you got married! Haha. You look so stunning and I LOVE the style of your wedding (and your blog for that matter). It's so great to catch up a little on what you've been up to in recent months. Congratulations and best wishes on everything!

    ReplyDelete