Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Send Off

Tired feet and so many people still stayed to clean up.

My mom wore this dress when she left from her wedding. The hat was a special addition from an antique store in Huntington where we found the gloves for the wedding dress. That incredible woman put so many little details into making the event lovely. Her dress deserved to be worn again. A tribute to Mom.





3 comments:

  1. Kim Armstrong SimpsonJuly 10, 2010 at 10:34 PM

    You guys seriously had one of the most incredible weddings ever!! How long did that take to plan? I love the pictures. I love the Audrey Hepburn-ness of it all. It's beautiful! It makes me want to get married all over again. So glad you're living happily ever after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! It was a lot of planning on Natalie (Darien's mom) and Darien's part. They had the plaid idea for years! It was a blast, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! Natalie and Darien can totally plan my wedding- have them start brainstorming and hopefully I'll be ready in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete