Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Color-Coordinated Baskets

4 April 2010

Easter Sunday. The first holiday we celebrated together by ourselves. I had just started my job only the week before, so I had to stay in Idaho for the weekend weather. The rest of our families were off celebrating somewhere else, but we had a fabulous little celebration in our own little home.



My family hides Easter baskets and they are always color coordinated. Fortunately, my mom clued Eric in on the themed baskets. Pretty good for his first time, right? Yes, those are our placemats folded up as stuffing and the eggs, they are raw from the refrigerator. Cute.


Eric loves being married to a preppy wife. Happy Easter outfit!

The best surprise of the morning: Eric took my violin in to be repaired. I serenaded him and the entire apartment complex with some church hymns. Practice needed... I was a little rusty.

The Laird family tradition: waffles! Eric is a pro with our new waffle iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment