Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Always a Kid at Disneyland

Being the only kid on the east coast means getting a little spoiled. I think the fact that I am pregnant helps too. My dad was invited to a yearly conference at Disneyworld in Florida and he thought it would be fun for me to join him and Mom, mostly to keep Mom company while he was attending meetings.

We spent time by the pool, checked out all of the awesome Disney Resort hotels and the three of us even spent a day at the Magic Kingdom. With little baby girl, I was a pretty boring companion, but I held Mom's purse while they rode the big rides and they made sure to take me on It's a Small World.

Eric had to work, so he missed out on the fun weekend. It probably allowed me to be more of a kid during the trip. He kept himself busy though. Instead of amusement park rides, he painted our bathroom. Good husband!










No comments:

Post a Comment